The Elite-9 is a new generation of the popular Elite series transducers from Garmin. It offers three imaging modes and a new feature that allows you to create your own custom maps for any area in which you fish.
The Elite-9 has an internal battery that will last up to 10 hours on high power mode (the default setting). This makes it ideal for use while fishing offshore or when you are away from shore.
The Elite-9 uses a built-in GPS receiver so you can track your position at all times. You can also download data directly into your computer via the included USB cable.
The Elite-9 features a large LCD display with easy-to-read graphics and text. A backlit keyboard lets you enter information quickly and easily.
The Elite-9 comes preinstalled with the latest version of C-Map US Inland mapping software. This program provides detailed topographic maps of the United States and Canada. With this map, you can view contour lines, elevation profiles, lakes, streams, rivers, roads, trails, and more.
You can customize your map by adding points of interest such as campgrounds, marinas, boat ramps, etc. Once you have created your customized map, you can save it to your hard drive and transfer it to other computers using the supplied CD.
The Elite- 9 includes a powerful wireless network adapter that enables you to connect to compatible devices wirelessly. These include handhelds, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and even some desktop computers.
- 1 Lowrance Elite 9 Ti2 Review 2022
- 2 Key Features: Lowrance Elite 9 Ti2 Active Imaging Review
- 3 FAQs – Elite 9 Ti2 9 Inch Fish Finder Active Imaging 3-In-1 Transducer
- 3.1 Q: What are the dimensions?
- 3.2 Q: How far does the Elite-9 transmit?
- 3.3 Q: Is there an antenna included?
- 3.4 Q: Do I need a computer to use the Elite-9?
- 3.5 Q: How much battery life does the Elite-9 have?
- 3.6 Q: Why should I buy this product instead of another brand?
- 3.7 Q: How many times can I change batteries?
- 3.8 Q: What operating temperature range does the Elite-9 work in?
- 3.9 Q: What depth rating does the Elite-9 come with?
Key Features: Lowrance Elite 9 Ti2 Active Imaging Review
- Three imaging modes – high power mode, wide angle mode, and standard mode
- High power mode lasts up to 10 hours with the built-in battery
- With the internal battery charger, the device can be used without recharging for longer periods of time
- Graphics and text are easily readable on the large lcd display
- You can enter information quickly and easily with the backlit keyboard
- Features a new feature that lets you create custom maps of any fishing area
- A preloaded copy of c-map us inlands software is included
- Compatible with handheld devices, smartphones, tablets, laptops, and some desktop computers
- Connects wirelessly to other devices using a powerful wireless network adapter
- Networks up to 5.0 ghz and 2.4 ghz are supported
- Includes A 6 Foot USB Cable
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.7 x 0.6 inches
- Weight: 7 ounces
- Depth Rating: 200 feet
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Waterproof: Yes
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
FAQs – Elite 9 Ti2 9 Inch Fish Finder Active Imaging 3-In-1 Transducer
The Elite-9 is a great choice if you want a compact and lightweight transducer that will provide excellent results. It comes preloaded with the latest version of C-Map US Inland Mapping software which allows you to create your own custom maps of any area where you fish. You can also connect wirelessly to other devices using the powerful wireless network adapter included.